Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Anyone else receive a letter from Chase about making credit card payment at a branch?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone else receive a letter from Chase about making credit card payment at a branch?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2016, 10:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
It is all about AML and the SAR, which has nothing to do with MS per se.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 12:24 am

I got the letter dated 1/29. "We noticed you've made a payment on your credit card at our branches and wanted to share upcoming changes to our cash payment policy." 2015: 1 MO in Aug $999. 2 MO's in Oct. $995 and $500. 2 MO's in Dec $500 & $500. I'm sure I handed the teller my CC and DL. The letter states, "we'll soon require identification to make cash payments on your credit card at our branches." I'm going to hold off on Chase visits.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 3:38 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador
I went into Chase to make a payment to my Chase co-branded credit card with a money order.
I was asked for my credit card, payment coupon from my statement & Government Issued ID for the credit card payment to be processed.
They also took this into a walled back room to process even though all of the employee offices are clear glass surrounding the lobby area.
I did this before 5pm and it 's not showing up as being done on that day's business.
This was not even cash but a post office issued money order payment.

Last edited by Suite Disposition; Mar 4, 2016 at 5:10 am
Old Mar 4, 2017, 6:37 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Can anyone update on MO payments to Chase cc in branch? I'm thinking of doing this on Monday but not if these are getting flagged.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.