Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Combining Points

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2014, 10:39 pm
Original Poster

Combining Points

Anybody having an issue combining business card UR points with personal card UR points? I tried to transfer some points from my Business Ink Visa to my CSP Visa and it won't allow it. At the top of the screen it states "this card is not eligible to receive points from you at this time." I have done this many times in the past and as recently as last week. Has there been a change? Thanks!
Old Nov 13, 2014, 11:41 am

Programs: AA Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, DL Gold
Just moved points from my Freedom to Ink Plus, no problem.
Old Nov 13, 2014, 12:49 pm

I haven't tried recently but I ran into the same message when I tried to transfer from personal to business but that was shortly after I had just done another such transfer. I'd guess it's not a matter of business to personal but frequency.
Old Nov 13, 2014, 7:07 pm

Programs: AS, AA Gold, and Hilton
Just yesterday I transferred points from my Freedom card to my wifes Ink Bold card. Easy as could be and did it all online.
Old Nov 13, 2014, 7:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bison0094
I have done this many times in the past and as recently as last week.
What's the need to do it that often? Are you doing redemptions that often? Are you closing cards that often? (Those are main reasons I can think of to do it, and I wouldn't think those come up that often.) If neither, why not wait longer between transfers?

As pointed out above, there's apparently some sort of limit on how often you can do it, and by doing it so much, you've hit that limit. So now that you have to pause, I suggest you rethink how often you really need to do such transfers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.