Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

How do I add my new Ink Plus account to my old Ink Bold log-in?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2014, 11:27 pm
Original Poster

I've had the Bold for a couple years now but just received my new Ink Plus. I'd like to add this card to my Bold business log-in but can't find a way to do so. I know to add personal Chase credit cards to the business card log-in, I need to do so at a branch. Do I have to visit a branch to add my Ink Plus to this log-in as well?
Old Sep 12, 2014, 12:11 am

Programs: AA plt 2 mm, Marriott LTT, HH dia
It usually shows up automatically. Go to the top right of the screen, and click on Customize Accounts. Then select Add Business Accounts.

If that doesn't work, I would contact Chase technical support.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 12:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jeanie
It usually shows up automatically. Go to the top right of the screen, and click on Customize Accounts. Then select Add Business Accounts.

I tried that, it says to call tech support. It just seems like something that should be automatic, especially considering the banker at the branch used my existing Ink Bold as a template to apply for the Ink Plus.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 12:34 am

Originally Posted by DaveInLA
Originally Posted by jeanie

I tried that, it says to call tech support. It just seems like something that should be automatic, especially considering the banker at the branch used my existing Ink Bold as a template to apply for the Ink Plus.
Then call tech support?
Old Sep 12, 2014, 1:39 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, WN CP, Many Others
I have had issues in the past with new business credit cards creating "new profile names" when I have opened them and the computer thought they were different businesses. Example: one is under company name XYZ, and the other is under "XYZ Inc". Same things, but computer thought they were not related. This made it not show under my online login even though they were under my SSN. I had to call them to have them link the "new business name" account to my login name.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 2:35 pm
Community Director Emerita

I always have to call.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.