Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Getting UR Points to Post From Business Credit Card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2014, 6:19 pm
Original Poster

Do I have to call Chase to have the Ultimate Rewards points that I earned on the InkPlus business credit card to show up on my online account? I want to transfer these points to United MileagePlus as soon as they post.

The only UR points that post to my online account are from my personal credit cards. I have no idea why Chase doesn't easily allow me to place my business credit card accounts online as well.
Old Sep 9, 2014, 9:21 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, 1 MM
Originally Posted by joer1212
Do I have to call Chase to have the Ultimate Rewards points that I earned on the InkPlus business credit card to show up on my online account? I want to transfer these points to United MileagePlus as soon as they post.

The only UR points that post to my online account are from my personal credit cards. I have no idea why Chase doesn't easily allow me to place my business credit card accounts online as well.
You need to establish a separate login id for the business account. After registering you busines card with that id the points will show up there.
Old Sep 10, 2014, 12:29 am
Formerly known as stellertony

Programs: UA Gold, DL Gold, NEXUS, APEC
Each UR earning credit card has its own pool of UR points; it's not like Amex, where the points all go in to a single account. If you don't want to manage separate logins, call Chase and they can merge the accounts for you.
Old Sep 10, 2014, 12:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by drminn
You need to establish a separate login id for the business account. After registering you busines card with that id the points will show up there.
How do I do this, exactly? You mean I have to create another Chase account altogether? Should I just call Chase and ask them to transfer all my UR points to United? It sounds easier.

Last edited by joer1212; Sep 10, 2014 at 2:00 pm
Old Sep 10, 2014, 4:55 pm

Originally Posted by joer1212
How do I do this, exactly? You mean I have to create another Chase account altogether? Should I just call Chase and ask them to transfer all my UR points to United? It sounds easier.
Yes you need to create another Chase account and login.

You can call Chase afterwards to have them combine your business and personal accounts into the same login.
Old Sep 10, 2014, 8:54 pm

Programs: AA, AGR, DL, MR, WoH, UA
One does not need to call Chase to "combine" business and personal accounts.

After setting up your business login, you can add your personal accounts to that login. Existing login for your personal accounts will continue to exist.
Old Sep 11, 2014, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by yOyOYoo
Yes you need to create another Chase account and login.

You can call Chase afterwards to have them combine your business and personal accounts into the same login.

Last edited by joer1212; Sep 11, 2014 at 11:34 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.