Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Best use of Ultimate Rewards points [Consolidated]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best use of Ultimate Rewards points [Consolidated]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2017, 1:51 am

Originally Posted by LAX
I didn't realize transferring between cards is possible. How do you do that? Call Chase perhaps?

LAX
From the UR website, select the drop-down arrow to the right of your points total, and then select "Combine Points."
Old Apr 22, 2017, 6:28 pm
LAX

Programs: OZ Diamond
Originally Posted by Steve in Olympia
From the UR website, select the drop-down arrow to the right of your points total, and then select "Combine Points."
Thanks. I will give that a try. Now I need to figure how best to use those points. I have been waiting for a promo where I can get more value than a penny per point. I guess Chase is not into doing promos like Discover sometimes does.

LAX
Old Apr 22, 2017, 8:13 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by LAX
...more value than a penny per point...
Which cards do you have? Sapphire Preferred ($0.0125) and Reserve ($0.015) offer a higher return when used to purchase travel.
Old Apr 23, 2017, 5:42 pm
LAX

Programs: OZ Diamond
Originally Posted by mia
Which cards do you have? Sapphire Preferred ($0.0125) and Reserve ($0.015) offer a higher return when used to purchase travel.
I only carry the no annual fee ones. I didn't know about the Reserve until the 100K offer was pulled.

LAX

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.