FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chase | Ultimate Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards-722/)
-   -   United MileagePlus Explorer Business card: Various offers up to 100K (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase-ultimate-rewards/1474409-united-mileageplus-explorer-business-card-various-offers-up-100k.html)

Nomoneyinmybank Jul 30, 2014 12:22 am

Received invite in the mail today to apply for 50K + 5K after $2k spend. Too bad my FICO score is so bad right now I have to wait. Finally I don't have to do the browser tricks anymore cause it never works.

kqxqx Jul 30, 2014 2:40 pm

Tried multiple times with different browsers (cleared history) /machines/incognito modes, still can only see 30k offer. Maybe it is tied to my United account?

Anyone being able to get the 50k offer recently?

Originally Posted by philemer (Post 23267640)
I tried on a couple of accounts and it's reverting to 30K offer. :(

sharka Jul 30, 2014 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by Nomoneyinmybank (Post 23279797)
Received invite in the mail today to apply for 50K + 5K after $2k spend. Too bad my FICO score is so bad right now I have to wait. Finally I don't have to do the browser tricks anymore cause it never works.

Is the extra 5k for adding an AU? This is the standard deal for the Personal card and not the biz version. Is the mail offer referring to the Personal or Biz card?

Also, dont feel too bad as the changing browsers, clear cookies etc never worked for me either as it always defaulted to the lower 30k offer

beyond986 Aug 2, 2014 12:51 pm

United business card: 50k+10k united miles

Applied on Friday, no instant approval. Called the number for automatic status check, got two week message. Wondering if that's a denial...

MarkMColo Aug 3, 2014 8:49 am

Originally Posted by beyond986 (Post 23299340)
Applied on Friday, no instant approval. Called the number for automatic status check, got two week message. Wondering if that's a denial...

I've gotten approval from Chase several times after getting that same two week message. Including for this card, once for me and once for my wife.

beyond986 Aug 3, 2014 11:13 am

Good news. Did the cards get approved without calling the reconsider line? How long did it take to get approved? Thx

wripro Aug 3, 2014 11:45 am

I'd call the reconsider line before the two weeks are up. Sometimes they'll reconsider while you're on the line.

MarkMColo Aug 3, 2014 1:47 pm

Originally Posted by beyond986 (Post 23303143)
Good news. Did the cards get approved without calling the reconsider line? How long did it take to get approved? Thx

For the business cards, I just waited it out. I don't recommend waiting, just passing along my experience with the Ink Plus and United Business cards.

explorer84 Aug 4, 2014 8:04 am

Anyone having luck getting the AF waived after the first year?

beyond986 Aug 4, 2014 9:52 am

Originally Posted by explorer84 (Post 23307001)

It says 0 introduction fee for the first year on the application page

beyond986 Aug 4, 2014 9:55 am

Originally Posted by wripro (Post 23303260)
I'd call the reconsider line before the two weeks are up. Sometimes they'll reconsider while you're on the line.

Thank you. I just called and was notified it was approved, but it will be taken about two weeks for the cc to appear on my online account. Dunno why it takes so long, but I don't care too much as long as I receive the card in two weeks.

MDtR-Chicago Aug 4, 2014 11:25 am

Originally Posted by explorer84 (Post 23307001)

Search in this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase...all-cards.html

beyond986 Aug 5, 2014 9:07 pm

Called the reconsideration line and was told approved for 5k, but the automatic phone status check still says written notification will be delivered in two weeks. Confused, is this normal?

bribro Aug 5, 2014 10:59 pm

Originally Posted by beyond986 (Post 23316952)
Called the reconsideration line and was told approved for 5k, but the automatic phone status check still says written notification will be delivered in two weeks. Confused, is this normal?

I think so. If you were approved on recon you should be all set.

happyvoid Aug 8, 2014 3:06 am

How soon can you close the card without getting bonus removed? is it 6 months?