Wiki Posts
Search

Chase United Explorer Conversion

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2013, 9:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, DL, AA, ANA
Chase United Explorer Conversion

Has anyone had any luck converting the chase united explorer card to another no annual fee chase card?
Old Apr 28, 2013, 11:25 am

Programs: AA, UA, SPG
United mileage plus - same card essentially, with NO benefits and 2$ to earn one mile.
Old Apr 28, 2013, 12:03 pm

Programs: Chase Ultimate Rewards
Originally Posted by ycrimi
United mileage plus - same card essentially, with NO benefits and 2$ to earn one mile.
OP probably wants to downgrade to a non-annual fee card to preserve AAoA. Miles/$ don't matter in that case.
Old Apr 28, 2013, 2:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by augustus21
OP probably wants to downgrade to a non-annual fee card to preserve AAoA. Miles/$ don't matter in that case.
correct
Old Apr 29, 2013, 12:20 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by vinyalwhl
correct
How old can the card be- they just introduced it last year. I would save it until your next appo and offer to cancel the card in exchange for them approving another card
Old Apr 29, 2013, 3:07 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by businessmachine
How old can the card be- they just introduced it last year. I would save it until your next appo and offer to cancel the card in exchange for them approving another card
I just planning some long term moves. I think I may actually keep it for the 10k bonus, but am still on the fence
Old Apr 29, 2013, 10:05 pm

Can united biz card be downgraded to this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.