Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott 50k for $1k spending

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2012, 2:50 pm
Original Poster

Marriott 50k for $1k spending

Will they offer it to repeat customer? It is not for the first purchase but spend $1k in a short time frame.

Anyone tried? I prob had a card within the last 18months. It does say new customers and not for previous customers.

Any other CC promo?

Last edited by sciconf; Dec 28, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Old Dec 28, 2012, 3:34 pm

Programs: UA, AA, SW, Marriott, SPG, Hyatt, TYN
Originally Posted by sciconf
Will they offer it to repeat customer? It is not for the first purchase but spend $1k in a short time frame.

Anyone tried? I prob had a card within the last 18months. It does say new customers and not for previous customers.

Any other CC promo?
I also previously had this card but received an offer similar to yours. I applied and got approved. Then about 2 weeks later I got a postcard in the mail that since I was a previous card holder, I was not eligible to get the bonus. YMMV
Old Dec 28, 2012, 4:02 pm

You will not get the points. Do't waste the hard inquiry.
Old Dec 28, 2012, 4:40 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond-Marriott Platinum-life
Originally Posted by sciconf

Any other CC promo?
You can get the 30k business card with1k spent and 1 free nite, I did this and have the 50k card active (it was 75k when I got it). Good luck!
Old Dec 28, 2012, 11:59 pm

re

Originally Posted by mike2200
You can get the 30k business card with1k spent and 1 free nite, I did this and have the 50k card active (it was 75k when I got it). Good luck!
current offer for Bus card is 1k spend in 3 months for 30k points and 2 cat 1-4 certs...wife just got it to boost her elite nights by 10 nights before the end of the year....they asked her to reallocate some credit from the 3 personal credit cards she has to approve....I always thought they were seperate and told the CSR that she had no current Business card with Chase ...she said it didnt matter they look at all cards and my wife had got 3 personal cards in the last year (united, Ritz Carlton, and Marriott). They probably also notice we just closed her personal and business checking with chase.....we get yearly sign up bonuses for checking (last year was $350) you are allowed one personal and one business checking bonus per calander year.....at todays interest rates it's worth getting a new account with bonus every year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.