Community
Wiki Posts
Search

United Mileage Plus Card & Club passes

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2012, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

United Mileage Plus Card & Club passes

I recd my mileage plus card couple of months back. But have not recd the club passes ... inquired with chase and they mentioned the united club mails it 6-8 months after the new card is opened. Do we know if we can request it earlier somehow?
Old May 23, 2012, 4:53 pm
formerly known as felinaar

Programs: UA Plat, AA Gold, AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
It's more like 6-8 weeks, not 6-8 months. (Your membership would be nearly expired by then.) Oh, and even though delivery is delayed, the membership expiration is, too. I applied in April and got a membership good through June of next year.

As for what you can do right now, you can just explain the situation at the United Club and they'll look up your account using your boarding pass and MP number. I had no problems at SFO and SNA.

And you'll only get one membership for the primary cardholder, not "passes" plural.
Old May 23, 2012, 6:06 pm
Original Poster

I meant 6-8 weeks only (typo). I am talking abt the "2 united club pass every year" that come with the mileage plus explorer card. Does this offer not provide two passes each year? I assume these are the "one time pass" [& not membership] that allow only one person to enter and has not guest privileges. Am I missing something?
Old May 23, 2012, 7:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Two "one visit" passes per year. Each pass allows one person into the lounge. It takes 6-8 weeks to receive.
Old May 23, 2012, 8:15 pm

yup, 6-8 weeks is the timeframe.
Old May 24, 2012, 12:08 pm

Still nothing

I'm approaching 10 weeks or so without any passes. Any thoughts?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.