Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

How much longer will Chase Sapphire (Ult. Rwrds.) exchange into Continental miles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How much longer will Chase Sapphire (Ult. Rwrds.) exchange into Continental miles?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2012, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: VS Gold

After the UA/CO merger is complete, I wonder if the UR miles will exchange into United MP at 1:1 eventually or if the relationship will end.
Old Jan 20, 2012, 4:47 pm

Programs: UA Plat, SPG Gold
Currently, you can transfer UR points to either CO OP or UA MP. In March, all CO and UA miles will become part of the merged United MileagePlus program. Going forward, I'd be very surprised if Chase stopped allowing UR point transfers to the new merged MP program. If it was to end, I am sure we'd know by now. The dog on the street knew that Amex's relationship with CO was ending by the time they wound things up last September.
Old Jan 20, 2012, 4:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: VS Gold
Oh that's funny - I didn't realize you could already transfer them to UA. It was not mentioned by CS agent as one of the airlines.

Thanks!
Old Jan 20, 2012, 7:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton GLD, Marriott Plat, NEXUS/GE
Chase is the exclusive credit card issuer for both Continental and United. I doubt that relationship is going to end any time soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.