Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

2,500 Chase Ultimate Rewards points for FREE

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2,500 Chase Ultimate Rewards points for FREE

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2011, 8:51 am

Miles posted within a week. Cool. If I cancel the account prior to the end of the month, are the stamps still valid?
Old Sep 17, 2011, 11:42 am

Programs: HHonors Silver
Originally Posted by Petalumatool
Miles posted within a week. Cool. If I cancel the account prior to the end of the month, are the stamps still valid?
I don't think so. Should print out the stamps before closing.
Old Sep 17, 2011, 3:05 pm

Originally Posted by allanfan
I don't think so. Should print out the stamps before closing.
I read the question as being - if the stamps are printed (say you print $5.00 worth of stamps) and cancel, can the stamps that were printed still be used?

Looking at the website, it says:

NetStamps have no date or address restrictions, so you can print on demand or print and use later
So I would imagine you can print up the labels and then cancel it, and still use the labels.
Old Sep 18, 2011, 5:41 pm

I'll second that
Old Sep 18, 2011, 5:45 pm

Miles posted
Old Sep 18, 2011, 7:09 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold
no points posted for me yet and I placed my order on the 5th. Will wait another week, but wondering what happened. I did see a stamps.com authorization, but that has also been dropped from my account!
Old Sep 18, 2011, 8:00 pm

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
Originally Posted by neuron
no points posted for me yet and I placed my order on the 5th. Will wait another week, but wondering what happened. I did see a stamps.com authorization, but that has also been dropped from my account!
I also don't have the actual 2500 in my account yet,
but can see the 2500 pending.

It was a bit tricky to find at first,
I can see them under a sub-tab
"Ultimate Rewards Mall & Travel Earnings ".
Old Sep 18, 2011, 8:13 pm

Originally Posted by MrHalliday
I also don't have the actual 2500 in my account yet,
but can see the 2500 pending.

It was a bit tricky to find at first,
I can see them under a sub-tab
"Ultimate Rewards Mall & Travel Earnings ".
Thanks! I looked under there and it says "You currently do not have any earnings activity." for September.
Old Sep 19, 2011, 10:27 am
jk2

For those, who already received 2500 UR points - are those points posted on your account? Mine are not, I see that they appeared as 'earned', but not yet posted. So, may I cancel my stamps.com account to avoid monthly charges and 2500 UR points will be posted without any problems?
Old Sep 19, 2011, 10:41 am

My points posted when my monthly credit card statement went out.

Give it time
Old Sep 19, 2011, 11:34 am
jk2

I know that points will be actually posted when a monthly statement will be closed. But this statement will be closed after 3 weeks, and I'm afraid that stamps.com will already charge me before that.
Old Sep 19, 2011, 11:57 am

Originally Posted by jk2
I know that points will be actually posted when a monthly statement will be closed. But this statement will be closed after 3 weeks, and I'm afraid that stamps.com will already charge me before that.
That is my predicament, as my billing date is the same as when my 30 days expires! The concern I have is that I do not even see the 'pending' remark. I will give 2 more weeks and cancel as close to the 30-days as possible.
Old Sep 19, 2011, 10:53 pm

Who should we call if the points don't post soon? It will have been 2 weeks for me tomorrow. I signed my husband and myself up on the same day - he had his points post (actually post; they aren't even pending) within just 3-4 days, whereas mine are not even pending. I did look where a PP said to look - nada. So, call stamps.com? Or Chase?
Old Sep 19, 2011, 11:23 pm

Programs: AA PLAT (0.45MM)
Miles posted for me, thanks op
Old Sep 20, 2011, 5:46 am

Programs: HHonorsDiamond
30 days before you can dispute

My experience with other missing orders is that you have to give it 30 days to appear. Then you need to call. And they still get confused! Took me a few conversations with Chase reps and a call back before I got another order posted. They looked at the mall and then tracked it back to make sure I had the charge from the merchant...then they manually posted the points.

This one will be hard. I too signed up as soon as this posted on FT. It is not in my pending NOR has it posted. I have used the mall numerous times and had other missing orders so I am assuming this did not go through. I just don't know how to dispute it in 30 days! Especially if there is no charge on my account AND they removed it from the mall.

Should be interesting to see what happens. I opened the account the same time as others who already have it showing in their "pending" activity or have it posted. Not sure if I will fight it or not since I didn't pay anything!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.