Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CX lounge in Vancouver

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2019, 10:12 pm

I am traveling CX first class from hkg to yvr, and then AA economy yvr to DFW. I land in yvr at 9:35 pm and depart at 6:00 am to the US. All that I can get from the CX website about their lounge in YVR is that is opens 4 hours before departure, but I can't tell how that impacts me since I am not leaving on their flights. Does anyone believe that I will be able to get into the CX lounge upon arrival in YVR or will I have to go through immigration (technically still in transit) and not be able to get back to the lounge. And, what hours could I expect the lounge to be open?
Old Apr 20, 2019, 11:51 pm

Programs: AC, MH, BA, AF-KL
Originally Posted by pentiumii
I am traveling CX first class from hkg to yvr, and then AA economy yvr to DFW. I land in yvr at 9:35 pm and depart at 6:00 am to the US. All that I can get from the CX website about their lounge in YVR is that is opens 4 hours before departure, but I can't tell how that impacts me since I am not leaving on their flights. Does anyone believe that I will be able to get into the CX lounge upon arrival in YVR or will I have to go through immigration (technically still in transit) and not be able to get back to the lounge. And, what hours could I expect the lounge to be open?
No, you can't access the lounge. You'll be departing from the US pre-clearance area whereas the CX lounge is in the international departure area. And I'm not sure why the need to bold your entire post.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 8:43 am

my apologies on the bolding, it was in error.

and thank you for the excellent spot on information.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.