Wiki Posts
Search

A333 on HKG-CAN! Isn't it insane?!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2018, 10:11 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by blandy62
Yes the train ride ride was 10 MNS both ways. Great for a weekend gateway out of HK and for quick business meeting. How about you did you try? Seems you don't go out of HK that much from what I can tell
are you serious?
i take proper trips with CX or JL or TG or SQ to go to somewhere that serves safe food and low crime rates. that's why i come to flyertalk to learn about spending and earning frequent flyer miles. not to take an overpriced subway that takes me more time to go compared to the airport.

MTRC advertise a 45 mins checkin time, by then i would be on the flight already.
Old Oct 31, 2018, 10:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by kaka
are you serious?
i take proper trips with CX or JL or TG or SQ to go to somewhere that serves safe food and low crime rates. that's why i come to flyertalk to learn about spending and earning frequent flyer miles. not to take an overpriced subway that takes me more time to go compared to the airport.

MTRC advertise a 45 mins checkin time, by then i would be on the flight already.
Don't you have eChannel? If you take the train to Shenzhen, Shenzhen IS your destination. I am going to guess that when you to to HKIA, it IS NOT your destination.
Old Oct 31, 2018, 10:24 am
Suspended

is it?
there are fora that discuss XRL i dont give a rat's ... about the train because it is out of scope and i have no interest to go somewhere that serves unsafe food and have no interest in discussing travel options that only get me a few miles thru credit card.
and going to shenzhen isnt that hard. go to lowu or sth and walk over. it doesnt need a 45 min check in either.
Old Oct 31, 2018, 11:01 am

is it?
there are fora that discuss XRL i dont give a rat's ... about the train because it is out of scope and i have no interest to go somewhere that serves unsafe food and have no interest in discussing travel options that only get me a few miles thru credit card.
and going to shenzhen isnt that hard. go to lowu or sth and walk over. it doesnt need a 45 min check in either.
With eChannel on both sides, you certainly don't need a 45 minute check-in. You've made it clear that YOU have no interest in Shenzhen, but I happen to like Shekou and Futian quite a bit. It's not especially hard to avoid 地沟油 if your budget is north of 1 USD by the way.

Are you still coming to terms with the fact that HK and SZ are both part of the PRC?
Old Oct 31, 2018, 12:26 pm
Suspended

シナ???

how is that gotta do with ka a330?
Old Oct 31, 2018, 1:01 pm

シナ???

how is that gotta do with ka a330?
Why don't you ask the poster who originally brought up "unsafe food"?
Old Oct 31, 2018, 2:34 pm
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
I think this thread has reached its ultimate end.

sxc
Cathay Pacific Moderator
Nicc HK and cheung.chunyuenc like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.