Wiki Posts
Search

European F award availability

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2018, 6:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
European F award availability

I am pondering an award fligt in F from one of the European cities with this service, does anyone know if one departure city is more likely to have more avilability than others?
Old Jul 19, 2018, 9:07 pm

Programs: LH HON
Try Zurich.
Old Jul 19, 2018, 9:22 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by ckx2
Try Zurich.
Whilst it still exists.
relaxonbarton likes this.
Old Jul 19, 2018, 9:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by Knodde
I am pondering an award fligt in F from one of the European cities with this service, does anyone know if one departure city is more likely to have more avilability than others?
Yes, that's almost always the case. Same in the U.S.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 2:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Thanks, will have a look at Zurich, would not have been my first guess, given that they are swimming around in Swiss francs.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 2:57 am

Programs: CX, UA, Shangri-La, Hyatt, Starwood
Originally Posted by Knodde
Thanks, will have a look at Zurich, would not have been my first guess, given that they are swimming around in Swiss francs.
Low demand F route, surprisingly. The references above are to the fact CX is axeing F on the route soon, by changing the plane from 77H (the only CX plane variant equipped with F class, a 4 class 777-300ER), to A351. If your flight is before the equipment change, ZRH is probably your best bet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.