Search

JNB/HKG Service

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2009, 9:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
JNB/HKG Service

Just doing some checking on an AONE4 I'm taking in April. This route used to be 4x744 and 3x343, and quite recently, at that. Schedule apparently recently changed to 7x343, with F cabin only on Wednesdays. Yuck.
Old Jan 23, 2009, 4:07 am

Programs: QF WP, QP Life, LT Gold, AA, DL
Good news for some!

Thank you for the information. I had booked and ticketed a AONEx for Aug 09ending with HKG-JNB in a 747, just before the schedule change was announced, and I thought there were now no 3 class days at all. Pleased to find that there is one left! I'll be on the phone to AA RTW desk to shift my HKG-JNB to a Tues as soon as the phones open.

Good luck with yours.

M.
Old Jan 23, 2009, 6:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by medicus
Thank you for the information. I had booked and ticketed a AONEx for Aug 09ending with HKG-JNB in a 747, just before the schedule change was announced, and I thought there were now no 3 class days at all. Pleased to find that there is one left! I'll be on the phone to AA RTW desk to shift my HKG-JNB to a Tues as soon as the phones open.

Good luck with yours.

M.
Thanks. I'd be careful, though. This seems to be a moving target. For me, the only alternative costs an extra day on my trip. Before the most recent change, it was a 74A on my day of travel, which is exactly what I wanted on such a long flight. Not sure what I'm going to do now. For now, wait for more changes, then, when I get closer, I'll see where things are.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.