Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

CX873 on Seat Counter not showing up?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2009, 10:09 pm
Original Poster

Hey all,

Flying CX873 (SFO-HKG) on 1/23 during the CNY rush! However, Seat Counter doesn't even show flight CX873 on that day?

I've used Seat Counter many times on flights within the US and across the atlantic and never had my flights not listed. Thoughts anyone?
Old Jan 17, 2009, 10:19 pm

Programs: CX, UA, Shangri-La, Hyatt, Starwood
Originally Posted by bacxow
Hey all,

Flying CX873 (SFO-HKG) on 1/23 during the CNY rush! However, Seat Counter doesn't even show flight CX873 on that day?

I've used Seat Counter many times on flights within the US and across the atlantic and never had my flights not listed. Thoughts anyone?
Strange. At some point this quarter my understanding is CX879 (the daytime departure from SFO) will not fly, but I believe that must be some type of glitch. The CX website is showing departures on that day.
Old Jan 17, 2009, 11:04 pm

Programs: No longer Diamond and missing the good old days of CX
I've just had a look on ExpertFlyer, and both flights on the 23rd look wide open at the moment. F4 A4 and then all 9s.
Old Jan 18, 2009, 9:10 pm

Programs: Cathay Silver, Marriott Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by bacxow
Hey all,

The reason is most likely because seatcounter defaults at flights departing in the morning. In the search column, you need to specific "after midnight" for all flights to appear. I have had that issue come up a few times before I fixed the "departure time" column.
Old Jan 21, 2009, 8:18 pm
Original Poster

pacificboot,

It works like a charm! Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.