Wiki Posts
Search

Daily 744 to AMS from 26 Oct

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2008, 6:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: EY Plat, IHG Plat Amb
Daily 744 to AMS from 26 Oct

Just been updated by CX that they are going to upgrade the AMS route from daily 343 to daily 744.
AMS used to be serviced by 747, but not daily. CX claims an extra weekly capacity of 650 seats.
This kinda surprises me, because I heard from reliable source that KL is going to do double daily, albeit combi, to HKG.

Sounds like a little too much capacity on this route......
Old Aug 15, 2008, 11:10 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by miles4all
Just been updated by CX that they are going to upgrade the AMS route from daily 343 to daily 744.
AMS used to be serviced by 747, but not daily. CX claims an extra weekly capacity of 650 seats.
This kinda surprises me, because I heard from reliable source that KL is going to do double daily, albeit combi, to HKG.

Sounds like a little too much capacity on this route......
i reckon there is still a certain load of premium pax who wants to go to europe without going through LHR. IMHO, AMS would be a very good airport to transit through in place of LHR, CDG and FCO.
Old Aug 15, 2008, 10:44 pm
Original Member

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, CX DM, QF GO, AA LT GO, UA SL, LH FT, Marr LT Titanium, Shang DM, Hyatt Glob, Hilton DM
I also often want to go thru AMS but usually don't take it because of the lack of F...so I think this is really quite a good piece of news.
Old Aug 19, 2008, 4:16 pm
Suspended

It would make big sense to not go via LHR due to huge rip off taxes by UK government

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.