Community
Wiki Posts
Search

J class meal serving time

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2008, 6:55 pm

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
Originally Posted by IHEARTNY1
I heard mix reviews regarding the smaller J cabin on the 77A so prob best to select the bigger J cabin on the long flight.
The small cabin is too small and all the lavs are there, but the big one is too big - longer than a Y cabin.
Old Jul 3, 2008, 7:41 pm
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
The meal spacing on HKG-JFK is good. Meal after boarding, meal 2 hours before landing, and snacks in between.
Old Jul 3, 2008, 7:49 pm

Programs: AAdvantage EXP
Originally Posted by IHEARTNY1
I heard mix reviews regarding the smaller J cabin on the 77A so prob best to select the bigger J cabin on the long flight.
Struggling with seating (was informed by CX phone staff that as this was either nonCX stock or an AAward that I couldn't preselect - I am OWE) and have allocated two I think dodgy seats across an aisle - I will check again at check in.

Originally Posted by sxc
The meal spacing on HKG-JFK is good. Meal after boarding, meal 2 hours before landing, and snacks in between.
Thanks - sounds good. Late arrival into NY so nice to have a good feed (and a glass of plonk )
Old Jul 3, 2008, 7:50 pm

To address a previous point, my experience on CX 829 are that the crew serves a meal after departure from YYZ, a snack after the stop at ANC and a meal relatively shortly before arrival in HKG. I'm not sure why the crew would serve a meal so far away from HKG on the non-stop.

BTW, what are the meal timings like on the HKG-YYZ nonstop?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.