Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Its 2024 and cx still has a broken website for oneworld alliance members

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2024, 10:59 pm
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Platinum, UA Gold

With OneWorld status = BROKEN, CAN'T CHECK OUT:

Without OneWorld Status = GIVE ME MONEY:

Seriously ... is wrong with Cathay Pacific?

According to https://www.cathaypacific.com/conten...result_en.pdf:

Total assets at 31st December 2022 were HK$180,914 million = $23 Billion USD, but can't spend thousands of dollars to hire any software engineers to fix a years long issue, blocking all potential revenue from OneWorld alliance members trying to book flights and GIVE THEM MONEY.

Last edited by askyamaz; Mar 28, 2024 at 11:06 pm
Old Mar 30, 2024, 11:21 am

Programs: BA Gold, ALL Gold
Appreciate the frustration but I find CX's website to be actually one of the best amongst the OW carriers.

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies and starting afresh? Tried in a browser such as Chrome or Edge?
Old Mar 31, 2024, 6:14 am

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Tbh I think dreamingbeyond offers sound advice. I am a non-CX OW member and book through their website all the time. Never had any issues whatsoever.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.