Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question about lounge rules

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2024, 7:07 pm
Original Poster

Question about lounge rules

I have the AA Executive Platinum status which is Oneworld Emerald status, I'm wondering how can i add my oneworld Emerald status to Cathay Pacific so i could get the lounge access.
Old Mar 12, 2024, 8:17 pm

Programs: BA Gold, ALL Gold
Not quite sure how your query relates to lounge rules?

You need to log into Cathay's Manage my Booking, you'll need your PNR and name generally speaking to do so.

To do this, head to Cathay's site, then Manage Booking, then continue as a guest. Enter the above info and you should then be able to access the booking. The option to add a frequent flyer number should be under your name.

Failing that, you can just show your card at check in/at the lounge so they can attach it for you.
Old Mar 12, 2024, 8:58 pm
Original Poster

Thank you for replying, I only have status with AA. Should i add my AA account into the Cathay flights to get all those benefits?
gwang0618 likes this.
Old Mar 12, 2024, 9:37 pm

Yes..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.