Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Aria Suite

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2024, 11:43 pm

It is very funny to compare any airline with Emirates or QR in terms of fleet size.
djsflynn, MPC and oldchinahand like this.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 5:49 am

Programs: CX Gold
Well considering CX and HKG are drastically under performing and have lower market share.
the facts are on my side.

I too am a CX fan and have been loyal for 20 years.

I just am not a sycophant when the data shows that since Rupert Hogg was kicked out the executives have made silly choices.
Carfield likes this.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 10:53 am

i think in your brain you're just salty cx did not shut down from the pandemic and making nonsensical rants
tfung, MPC, Reply1984 and 2 others like this.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 11:35 pm

Programs: Cathay Lifetime Diamond
Cathay Pacific Unveils New Boeing 777 Aria Suites and Premium Economy

Cathay Pacific (Cathay) this morning released three videos and a range of photographs showcasing the new business class Aria Suites and Premium Economy cabin that will soon appear on its refurbished Boeing 777-300ERs. Rather than send out the usual press release with lots of facts and figures, Cathay has put together some stunning videos that share the design story and how it highlights the passenger experience-centric journey that has inspired the new cabins.
I am certain that many will be posting online these v soon
Old Apr 3, 2024, 3:45 am

Programs: CX GO, CA GO
released this morning? As in like April 2nd morning? I can't find anything new and last post about Aria was from 2 weeks ago or something.
Reply1984 likes this.
Old Apr 3, 2024, 8:09 pm

Programs: Frantic Hilton/Marriott runs
Originally Posted by oldchinahand
Rather than send out the usual press release with lots of facts and figures, Cathay has put together some stunning videos that share the design story and how it highlights the passenger experience-centric journey that has inspired the new cabins.
Did you mean this statement released on 1 April about the "Sanctuary"? I thought it was hilarious
​​​​​​​
Old Apr 8, 2024, 2:04 am

Just to mention here (although new thread already started) that the Aria Suites will replace first on the refurb'd 777-300ERs: https://www.executivetraveller.com/n...er-first-class
Old Apr 8, 2024, 4:44 am

Originally Posted by gavinchan180
Cathay will remove first class on Aria equipped 777s on 2024 because the Aria Suites is more like first class than business.
You were correct, despite many others doubting you.
Old Apr 8, 2024, 9:43 am

Programs: CX GO, CA GO
I just went back and re-watched the aria suites behind the scenes video and noticed this. Since this cant be the cabin between the first and second doors, and you can clearly see the last J seats are in front of an emergency exit, does this mean the J cabin extends all the way from the first to third door? thats a big ... J cabin for sure, and considering the increase in W capacity, I wonder where can CX deploy this extremely premium heavy aircraft.

Old Apr 8, 2024, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by zcd9986
You were correct, despite many others doubting you.
I’d suggest the issue is more a lack of any quoted source, just dropping what appear to be ambit statements - naturally everyone here would welcome some sourcing… and with regard to this specific statement, I would respectfully observe that “even a stopped clock is right twice a day.”
Old Apr 8, 2024, 10:00 am

Originally Posted by djsflynn
I’d suggest the issue is more a lack of any quoted source, just dropping what appear to be ambit statements - naturally everyone here would welcome some sourcing… and with regard to this specific statement, I would respectfully observe that “even a stopped clock is right twice a day.”
Love your quote, and I'm still waiting for Airbus to announce "A350-1000neo", as Gavin predicted LOL
gwang0618 and wadia13 like this.
Old Apr 8, 2024, 10:01 am

Originally Posted by gwang0618
I just went back and re-watched the aria suites behind the scenes video and noticed this. Since this cant be the cabin between the first and second doors, and you can clearly see the last J seats are in front of an emergency exit, does this mean the J cabin extends all the way from the first to third door? thats a big ... J cabin for sure, and considering the increase in W capacity, I wonder where can CX deploy this extremely premium heavy aircraft.
Or it’s a render for illustrative purposes only, with some artistic licence being taken in the actual cabin representation…
oldchinahand and starvelk like this.
Old Apr 10, 2024, 5:04 am

Oh, another thing I picked up from CX this week: confirmed (just in case there's any doubt) there will be no 'Aria Plus' front row, like the 'business plus' treatment adopted by Virgin Atlantic on its A330neos and AirNZ's forthcoming Business Premier Luxe rows on the 789s. A bit more legroom in the bulkhead row, natch, but the seat itself is exactly the same.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.