Community
Wiki Posts
Search

J class redemption seats release

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2023, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

J class redemption seats release

I've been seeing one J class seat pop up for a flight on Cathay pacific redemption, disappears for a while (hours to a few days), then pops up again. Are these individual seats being released every time? I'm trying to redeem 2 J class seats
Old Mar 29, 2023, 8:05 pm

Programs: MPC-DM, Enrich-Plat
Originally Posted by accel
I've been seeing one J class seat pop up for a flight on Cathay pacific redemption, disappears for a while (hours to a few days), then pops up again. Are these individual seats being released every time? I'm trying to redeem 2 J class seats
These seats are removed from availability, once you enter the payment stage of the ticketing. The payment stage can be just a couple of minutes, or, when something fails with the payment (or the customer just disappeared), a max of maybe 1-2 hours. After that, the claimed availability being processed for payment is returned to the general availability. This may be, what you see happening.
oldchinahand likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.