Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Asia Miles Login

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2022, 8:00 am
Original Poster

Asia Miles Login

Is there some trick to logging in to their "New and Improved" site? I have my membership number and password - Whenever I try logging in, I get "Unfortunately, we're currently experiencing technical issues and are unable to process your request. Please try again later." - Any tips/hints?

Thanks!
Old Aug 25, 2022, 3:25 am

Programs: AA,BA,DEL,SPG,MAR
Asia Miles

In my case after years of being able to login into both Asia Miles and the CX website now with the site changes I cannot log into either website. User, password, e-mail,telephone number all are now not valid making any type of recovery impossible. Account is now locked. The only way now to contact Asia miles is WhatsApp which I do not use.

I really dislike "New and Improved"

Guido88
Old Aug 25, 2022, 7:49 pm

Programs: QF Emerald EY Plat HH D
I am also having trouble logging into my account as I do not shade a mobile linked as it doesn't work in my house
I ache emailed them and they aren't being helpful;
Old Aug 27, 2022, 1:31 am

Originally Posted by jeremybe
Is there some trick to logging in to their "New and Improved" site? I have my membership number and password - Whenever I try logging in, I get "Unfortunately, we're currently experiencing technical issues and are unable to process your request. Please try again later." - Any tips/hints?

Thanks!
Same issue here, except with me, Asia miles owes me 2 gift cards of $50 each, which they never sent me, after I redeemed my expiring miles for them.

Last edited by joer1212; Aug 30, 2022 at 2:32 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.