Wiki Posts
Search

CX PE Menu Thread 2021

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2021, 9:44 pm
Original Poster

CX PE Menu Thread 2021-22

Cathay Pacific Premium Economy Class Menu Thread for 2021-22

Another year has arrived and I will continue to volunteer to organize the title thread and put all the information in some kinds of formats. Since many people always ask what CX is serving on a particular route, here is why this thread is set up. I know some of you don't care about it, but for those who care about it, hopefully it will be a helpful guide to present and future CX flyers.

If you don't want to type out the menu, feel free to scan it, feel free to take a picture from your iPhone and then email it to [email protected], I will type it out. Just make sure that you include the flight number and months of travel!

Thanks,
Carfield

================================
Edited to add: Please post ONLY your menus here. All discussions about meal choices etc, please discuss in the: Discuss your meal options here thread.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/catha...ions-here.html

Flight No Routing Date Thread*

North American Flights

European/South Asia/Maldives/Middle East/South African Flights

Australia/New Zealand Flights

Intra-Asia Flights

Last edited by Carfield; Jan 2, 2022 at 8:32 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.