Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Contact us via WhatsApp for your enquiries

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2020, 12:43 am
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob

As a club member, you can now contact us on WhatsApp to book Cathay Pacific flight tickets or make general enquiries related to your bookings, Marco Polo Club membership or Asia Miles queries.

Simply WhatsApp us on +852 2747 2747. Our Customer Care team is available around the clock daily to assist with enquiries in English and Chinese from phone numbers with the Hong Kong prefix (+852).
While I hope this works, and would be great if it's effective, I could also see lots of frustration if there are hours between each reply.
ernestnywang, brunos and TomYoung like this.
Old Dec 7, 2020, 5:49 am

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
Originally Posted by sxc
While I hope this works, and would be great if it's effective, I could also see lots of frustration if there are hours between each reply.
Where did you see this?

Update: NVM, I saw it here: Club news - WhatsApp enquiry channel - Cathay Pacific. Why do they limit it to members with a +852 number?
Old Dec 7, 2020, 8:08 am

Programs: Cathay MPC, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Domestic Airline Nobody
It would seem that you need to be from Hong Kong (or have a Hong Kong number) in order to use this.

"Our Customer Care team is available around the clock daily to assist with enquiries in English and Chinese from phone numbers with the Hong Kong prefix (+852)."
Old Dec 7, 2020, 11:18 am
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Is this simply web chat changed to Whatsapp form?
Old Sep 10, 2021, 9:08 pm

Programs: CX Marco Polo Club, Virgin Flying Club
Had a very frustrating experience. I mis-read what information they needed to verify my identity, and they seem to be unable to accept any changes. They terminate the chat and say that you need to contact them again. But how do you contact them again?

Had to spend 30 minutes on a call instead.
Old Sep 15, 2021, 11:26 am

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
I read this as good news (if effective), but limited to call/text FROM phones with prefix +825 ONLY???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.