Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Proactive apology letter from MPC. Anyone had this before?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Proactive apology letter from MPC. Anyone had this before?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2019, 12:47 pm
1P

Location: LAX and LHR. UA lifetime Gold 1.9MM 1K , DL Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by percysmith
​​​​Does "BA" stand for "Because Air"?
[in signature]

No, it stands for Bloody Awful.
Old Feb 13, 2019, 7:31 pm

Programs: CX MPO DM, Le Club Accor Platinum, World of Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by sscywong
Congratulations on making DM which, at least as a non-public DM benefit, they will take DM's choice first and guarantee your choice (at least in J they never missed this... In Y, around 20% time I was asked in advance, CX KA combined)

FYI, I just return from KHH in J today, sitting on last row of J They noted down my choice before take off and I was served the main first.... but they didn't ask me if I want bread or not... Bread basket circulation "ended" after row 11... And they offer garlic bread today....
I notice this too..drinks and bread come with the trolley...so I just use the time to take photos of the meal. hahaha
Old Feb 13, 2019, 11:18 pm
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Originally Posted by 1P
[in signature]

No, it stands for Bloody Awful.
I get what it means on your side of the world - we redeemed Club World in 2015.

But Because Air in ours describes CX, because it is increasingly behaving like BA - 3-4-3, food that is inedible, ritualistic slaughter of the redempion golden goose in June, service quality decline.

(Why Because Air - a newspaper here roughly the equivalent of Daily Telegraph https://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/news/201...00822_001.html has a thing for CX, and heads every attack piece "Because of mismangement leading to multiple downgrades in airline rankings Cathay Pacific Airlines")

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.