Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Landing music HKG - LHR

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2018, 6:28 am
Original Poster

Landing music HKG - LHR

Does anyone know what the landing music is that's used by Cathay on landing? I heard it only once from HKG - LHR. It's not the in flight music found on Youtube.

Thanks in advance!
Old Apr 16, 2018, 12:02 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Ex Marco Polo Club
I too want to know what this is, it is often similar to the music on the chillout playlist however they no longer list the song names of that playlist anymore unfortunately.

Last edited by acerockstar; Apr 16, 2018 at 12:03 pm Reason: adding more content
Old Apr 16, 2018, 4:52 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Use your phone to record it then submit to Shazam via Siri and if it's recognizable and long enough it can tell you..
Old Apr 17, 2018, 4:37 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ricktoronto
Use your phone to record it then submit to Shazam via Siri and if it's recognizable and long enough it can tell you..
I tried recording it but it was too faint with the background noise.
Old Apr 17, 2018, 6:02 pm

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
All you need is a computer instead of a phone, a USB mic and the rubber end of a plumber's helper - drill a hole for the cable, and stick that baby over the speaker and record away (*). Get enough recorded before they call security.

I find airlines set the volume too high on all music and most of the announcements so it's ironic that in this case it's too quiet.

(*) other options, traffic cones, dog vet collars, buckets, etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.