Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Enjoy a Tasty Birthday From Asia Miles (Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan or China)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2017, 12:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire, Accor Gold

First day of the month and I receive a birthday email from AsiaMiles.
Wishing you Happy Birthday! To make it more special, we’ll give you 300 Bonus Miles when you enjoy your chosen birthday meal in any of our dining partners in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan or China during your birthday month.

Apart from the Bonus Miles, you can also enjoy complimentary surprises at our selected dining partners!We have prepared plenty of tasty choices for your special day, so take your pick on which dining experience you prefer, and we’ll do the rest.
m.e.asiamiles.com/webApp/birthdaydining_en

Just a little bonus but, for me, is a small added extra to the current 'Miles More Way to Earn' promotion.
Old Dec 1, 2017, 12:25 am
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
The Missus hardly cooks but my AM earn from dining spend is as low as my revenue purchases from CX...I figured that if the restaurant has to offer AM for patronage, there's something wrong with it.
kaka likes this.
Old Dec 1, 2017, 2:30 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by percysmith
The Missus hardly cooks but my AM earn from dining spend is as low as my revenue purchases from CX...I figured that if the restaurant has to offer AM for patronage, there's something wrong with it.
iFigure I’ll get something easy thru openrice on a friday evening
Old Dec 2, 2017, 2:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by kaka
iFigure I’ll get something easy thru openrice on a friday evening
I hope you link(ed) your AM & OR accounts first, for an extra 300 AM.

dining.asiamiles.com/promotion/openrice

[Unless you linked when the partnership was first announced a few weeks earlier, in which case you could end up with nothing.]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.