Community
Wiki Posts
Search

self upgrader

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2015, 7:37 pm

Programs: MPO DM (OWE); UA *G (*A G), HHonors Gold; KLM/AF Flying Blue
Originally Posted by sscywong
According to the fruit daily online, after that 3 people moved forward others follow suits and crew used lots of time to ask people to get back to the rear due to unbalanced flight, but this 3 people refused... So... Maybe they can charge them for threatening flight safety...

Nevertheless ignorance is not a valid legal excuse... And they have been warned...
Ahmmm ... a shift in a couple of passengers from Y to PEY will hardly make a difference in flight balancing.
Old Jul 6, 2015, 8:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cxfan1960
CX can probably do onboard upgrades, but that won't stop some passengers to grab available seats - as they are empty anyway, why pay?
Look, I can't speak to any relevant cultural differences, but I would think that if confronted with the choice of (a) pay $500 or (b) move, few passengers would try to propose an option (c). And it's certainly a "friendlier" option for the FAs to pursue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.