Wiki Posts
Search

CX 884 F Vs. CX 882 J or F (HKG-LAX)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2021, 1:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by freed0m
I doubt that CX will operate 3 flights per day in June 2022. You probably will be moved to whatever flight CX operates if it operates on that day. It is far from guaranteed that there will be F in June 2022.
What announcement is warranted? You made booking for June 2022. CX certain has no idea what it will operate by then.

You want to lend your money to CX, CX gladly takes it.
I was optimistic at the beginning of this year with the vaccine rollout that the summer of 2022 could be a good one. With the Delta-variant spreading rapidly and vaccination rates slowing, I'm no longer confident about normality in 2022.
happiest_at_40000 likes this.
Old Jul 29, 2021, 1:53 pm

Programs: AA Platinum
What announcement is warranted? You made booking for June 2022. CX certain has no idea what it will operate by then.

You want to lend your money to CX, CX gladly takes it.
They dont have my money, just my AA miles i can get back no problem

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.