Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

CX845 regular economy, still with shell or changed to recline?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2014, 9:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, base with everyone else

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if CX845 JFK - HKG is operating with the new economy seat (no-shell seats) and that there is a power outlet per seat? I read this article from 2012 that flights from JFK to HKG have been configured back for the seats to recline instead of using the shell method but that article mentioned other flight numbers have been using those newly configured planes but not CX845. Since it's been 2 years, I am hoping the change has made it to include that flight as I will be flying it in the near future. Any insights is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

FHD
Old Mar 22, 2014, 10:20 pm
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
845 isn't scheduled to fly as anything but a 77W which means cradle (recline) seat can be expected.

Shells remain only on the 343 and the short-haul fleet.

https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_...timetable.html
Old Mar 22, 2014, 10:26 pm
Suspended

It's right in the sticky's Wiki:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/catha...gage-faqs.html
Old Mar 23, 2014, 3:31 am
Suspended

Programs: Too many to list
Seems the whole forum is filling up with the same old posts again and people cant be bothered to read the sticky.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.