Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cathay Pacific Insight

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2013, 7:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, JGC Sapphire, OZ Diamond, AF Silver, CX GR, Marriott Lifetime SL
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 6_1_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10B146 Safari/8536.25)

Anyone get an invitation for that as well? The reward is bit low only 350 AsiaMiles but I guess every miles counts for everyone here.....

Thank you very much for completing our in-flight survey and indicating you would like to participate in future research. We greatly appreciate your valuable opinions about our products and services.

We would like to invite you to participate in Cathay Pacific Insights – an online panel, exclusively for Cathay Pacific and Dragonair customers who have expressed an interest in helping shape the products and services we develop on their behalf.

At Cathay Pacific Insights, we use an advanced online survey and discussion platform to enable customers to share on-going input throughout the year to the latest improvements in our food menus, seat designs, website or mobile apps, frequent flier program, and much more.

We will provide feedback to you on the results of research and how they are applied over time. Regular contributors to the panel - those who complete all or most of the surveys - will receive 350 Asia Miles each quarter.

If you are interested in joining Cathay Pacific Insights, please click on the link below.
Old Mar 18, 2013, 10:08 am

I did. Not much is happening on there though...
Old Mar 18, 2013, 3:32 pm

Programs: CX SL
I got an invitation as well, and I'm no one special (just a lowly SL), so I'm sure lots of people got one. Looks like they're just getting started with this – perhaps there will be more interesting "activities" in the future. In the meantime, I'm sure the single forum thread they have will get very messy very quickly!
Old Mar 21, 2013, 5:23 am
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by waphle
I got an invitation as well, and I'm no one special (just a lowly SL), so I'm sure lots of people got one. Looks like they're just getting started with this – perhaps there will be more interesting "activities" in the future. In the meantime, I'm sure the single forum thread they have will get very messy very quickly!
I am not even an AM member but got the invite as well. They probably send this to everyone who said they will be interested in further survey.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 5:47 am
Suspended

No invite
Old Mar 21, 2013, 6:14 am

Nope, didnt get an invite as well
Old Mar 21, 2013, 6:34 am
Moderator, Finnair

Programs: Eurobonus Diamond, QR Gold, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, Nordic Choice Lifetime Platinum, SJ Prio Black
Yes, got the invite. Not a member of MPC/AM, but I have checked the box "could be interested in participating in further surveys" in the onboard evaluation charts.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:39 am

Programs: CX MPO DM, Le Club Accor Platinum, World of Hyatt Explorist
Got one this morning...nothing happening.
Old Mar 28, 2013, 5:06 am
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Just got my first survey, it's about long-haul IFE TV program contents It also asks about inflight wi-fi, roaming call, UI, etc

Last edited by JALPak; Mar 28, 2013 at 5:16 am
Old Jun 28, 2018, 1:14 am
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Lots of people seemed to have received this iteration of Insight

How many of you feel it's an open invitation to take the piss?

Last edited by percysmith; Jun 28, 2018 at 2:15 am
Old Jun 28, 2018, 2:40 am

Originally Posted by percysmith
Lots of people seemed to have received this iteration of Insight

How many of you feel it's an open invitation to take the piss?

Safety as the least important? Personally I don't mind not having a PTV as long as I get there safely....
Old Jun 28, 2018, 3:16 am
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Originally Posted by FlyPointyEnd
Safety as the least important? Personally I don't mind not having a PTV as long as I get there safely....
Actually I don't mind safety either as long as it is instantly lethal.
Old Jun 28, 2018, 3:42 am

Seems self-defeating to me. If they think the app is our top priority, it means they have “customer feedback” that can cut budgets elsewhere e.g. onboard food/beverage.
royng likes this.
Old Jun 28, 2018, 4:05 am

I'm quite surprised CX even had to put safety there....I mean isn't that a given?
royng and HaikalS like this.
Old Jun 28, 2018, 4:44 am
Accor Contributor BadgeShangri-La Contributor Badge

Programs: CX MPC GO, IHG, OZ, NH (no longer UA MP*G thanks to SMJ)(no longer A3 *G due to COVID))
Didn't get an invite.

(In fact it has been long since I was invited by cabin crew to complete the lengthy questionnaire onboard. Guess CX already know my dissatisfaction. But hey I write commendations for cabin crew fairly often.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.