Wiki Posts
Search

CX251 HKG-LHR in F

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2010, 11:17 pm
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by kchika
If you could fly CX F then by all means go for it. I'm sure the C product on NZ is very good, but remember, at the end of the day, F is F!
I dont have IRIS, and havent heard news regarding fast track for a while, so waiting for an hour for the immigration is not fun and can usually be sorted out by arriving at other hours.....
btw, do you know if there's still the limo for flying up front into/out of LHR?

when i last arrived on NZ, immigration was a drift, by comparasion...
Old Mar 1, 2010, 11:22 pm

Programs: No longer Diamond and missing the good old days of CX
What passport do you have?

Yes, the limo is still available if you're flying paid F. Call CX in London for arrangements.
Old Mar 4, 2010, 10:09 am
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by kchika
What passport do you have?

Yes, the limo is still available if you're flying paid F. Call CX in London for arrangements.
non EU/EEA. and is the limo POS related? (i'm gonna ticket from HKG) and what If i've got non fare paying guests? (2* A class and 1 companion award, or 1 each...)
Old Mar 4, 2010, 10:51 am

Programs: MPC,CA,MU,AF
Originally Posted by kaka
non EU/EEA. and is the limo POS related? (i'm gonna ticket from HKG) and what If i've got non fare paying guests? (2* A class and 1 companion award, or 1 each...)
I do not have the first hand experience, but I remember I read somewhere that the passengers have to be in paid F BOOKING class.
Old Mar 4, 2010, 11:16 am
Suspended

Programs: None any more
See this thread: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/catha...assengers.html

It used to be on all published First & Business fares including RTW fares (but apparently not I fares).

Contact details for booking it (if it is still available) are at post #3. The last post confirms that it was still available about a year ago for people in F at least.

Regrettably I lost the access that I used to have to cxagents, so I can't go back to the source now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.