Wiki Posts
Search

Island Resort

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2007, 3:13 pm
Original Poster

Island Resort

Caribbean Resort

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking for a 5 star resort in either: St.Thomas, St.Marteen, BVI. To spend New Years with my family, what would be the best resorts recomended???
(This is another thread as I am looking for a hotel in the Caribbean in any of those islands!!!)
Old Nov 13, 2007, 3:18 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Welcome to Flyertalk. There is a Forum dedicated to Caribbean travel. I am moving this thread to that Forum.
Destinations>World>Caribbean.
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Nov 14, 2007, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by obscure2k
Welcome to Flyertalk. There is a Forum dedicated to Caribbean travel. I am moving this thread to that Forum.
Destinations>World>Caribbean.
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
I thought it was here.
Old Nov 16, 2007, 10:43 am

Programs: AA Gold, UA, DL
In sxm probably the closest to a 5 star is LaSamana. It is definitely the most expensive. They have many villas for rent there which you might consider also. OR, fly to sxm then on to St. Barts. I would think they might have something you like there.
Old Nov 16, 2007, 12:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm not too big on st johns. bvi has peter island, little dix, brias, guana island. necker island.

these are all small. I have only stayed at peter island, but have been thrown off of both guana and necker when I showed up with a bareboat and tried to land.

all these places are small. little bit on each here:

http://bvivacations.com/Hotels_Resorts.html

these places have become seriously expensive, as the rates are more or less pegged to real currency, not the Bush Bled Dollar.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.