Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Margarita Island

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2006, 6:06 pm
Original Poster

Margarita Island

Considering traveling to Margarita Island. Airport is PMV . Can't seem to find any direct flights from the US.

On travelocity it shows Continental with flights but everytime I click on a date it says that Continental does not serve that destination.

Anybody have any hints on airlines and best routing? Also any other comments on Maragarita would be appreciated.

C
Old Jan 2, 2006, 10:30 pm

You can take Aeropostal out of MIA connecting in CCS to PMV, they leave MIA at 10:30 and you get into PMV 18:30. Return flight time are about the same.
Old Jan 14, 2006, 9:18 pm

If you go, CCS is a very confusing airport and you must be very aware. One of my friends who has travels all over the world was scammed out of a couple hundred dollars. I've been to Margarita but arrived via a boat. Not many people there speak English. It was okay but I wouldn't go there for my vacation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.