Wiki Posts
Search

St Thomas properties/activities?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2023, 7:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG, Marriott, United, SWA, AA
St Thomas properties/activities?

We are staying for 4 maybe 5 nights on St John at the Westin and were looking to pair that with a stay on St Thomas since that is where we have to fly into for St John. The Westin picks you up and ferry you over.
Looking for 4-5 star resort and top things to do there? Suggestions? I have never been to the USVI. I do know I want to see the baths over on virgin gorda which I know is closer to go to when we are on St John, but that's about it! Also best times to go. Thanks!
Old Jan 2, 2024, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by 1readyset2go
We are staying for 4 maybe 5 nights on St John at the Westin and were looking to pair that with a stay on St Thomas since that is where we have to fly into for St John. The Westin picks you up and ferry you over.
Looking for 4-5 star resort and top things to do there? Suggestions? I have never been to the USVI. I do know I want to see the baths over on virgin gorda which I know is closer to go to when we are on St John, but that's about it! Also best times to go. Thanks!
We are 25+ year visitors to the USVIs, spending most of the time on STJ with shorter, stopover trips on STT.

Our most recent STT stays were at the Ritz Carlton, which is really your only option if you want a higher end resort experience. The service was excellent, the valet staff will run you to local restaurants. During our high season stays, the resort was at capacity and it felt like it.

The tripadvisor STT and STJ forums are an excellent place to get advice on excursions to the Baths. We visited while staying on VG so I can't offer advice.

Do get out to see STJ's north shore beaches, which are stunning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.