Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Punta Cana - best location

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2018, 9:04 pm
Original Poster

Punta Cana - best location

We see there are nice resorts all over Punta Cana. We have never been there but want the best location. Plan to be there for a week this summer. Any input on best resort, best areas, etc.... We are in our 40's, like beach, like bars, like food, like shopping, nightlife, etc.... No kids on this trip.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 11:51 am

Programs: Avianca LifeMiles. Hilton (G), Meliá (G), Radisson (G). National Car (EE), Hertz (PC), Avis (PC)
Following this thread...
Old May 1, 2019, 4:52 am

Hey there...as you can see by my name, I live here. For what you are looking for...cionsider Palladium resort. Its location makes it great for those who like to enjoy beyond the resort without having to hire a cab. I recommend heading to Cotecito or to The Corner Bar for a drink or two!

Cheers,
PCMike
Old May 31, 2019, 5:57 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Melia Properties are excellent. I've been at both Palladium resorts and Melia resorts and prefer Melia. Paradisus Palma Real or The Level at Melia Caribe have what you are looking for: Plenty of bars, great food, next to a shopping center and club. Also great staff and lots of activities if you decide to stay in the resort.
Old May 31, 2019, 6:03 pm

SDQ...what is the "club" you speak of?
Old Jun 19, 2019, 10:57 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by puntacanamike
SDQ...what is the "club" you speak of?
Don't remember the name but it wasn't very far, about 5 minutes away from the hotel.
Old Jun 25, 2020, 2:42 am

Good morning forum, my wife and me are going to travel soon to Punta Cana and we would like you to give us some advice, places to visit and some hotel recommendations.

Many thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.