Wiki Posts
Search

Sint Maarten on points?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2017, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist Marriott Gold AA EXP
Sint Maarten on points?

Are there any major chain beach resorts on SXM that can be paid in hotel points?

So far the only one I can find is the Westin Dawn, and when searching for reservations for it, it came back with no availability ever (glitch?).

Are there any other options?
Old Oct 24, 2017, 3:10 pm

Programs: UA MileagePlus
The island of Sint Maarten/St. Martin was devastated by Hurricane Irma. The hotel website popped up a message which quickly disappeared, but I found it in the page source. It says only "Due to Hurricane Irma, The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa is currently closed. The safety of our guests and associates is always a top priority at Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, and there are no reported injuries. We encourage those planning to visit the Resort to check the news for the most current information and amend their travel plans accordingly.

We are waiving hotel cancellation and change fees for specific arrival dates and suggest our customers call 1-888-625-4988 for more information about their reservations. Those in countries outside of the United States seeking information about their reservations should call the SPG toll-free number in their country."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.