Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Caribbean and nearby Atlantic including Puerto Rico
Reload this Page >

Montego Bay, Jamaica: cheapest award options

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2017, 11:31 am
Original Poster

Long story short some friends of ours have already booked a resort in Montego Bay, May 18-23, asking about flights. I immediately thought SW, but those dates seem to be about 32k points r/t, which isn't terrible, but I wondered if there were better options. It's a family of 5, and their next question was which card to get to get their flights with points, so direction there is needed as well.
Old Jan 3, 2017, 7:42 pm

JetBlue has some good rates.
Old Jan 3, 2017, 7:52 pm

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,
Question point of origin?

Ah, kinda difficult to tackle your query w/o knowing your point of origin?
Old Jan 9, 2017, 12:48 pm
Original Poster

Sorry, should have mentioned: they originally thought about flying out of Memphis, but St. Louis or Little Rock would be about the same distance. I even floated the idea of driving to DFW which I *think* has direct flight options...?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.