Wiki Posts
Search

Miles One Card-Capital One

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2003, 5:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum-3 MM Marriott Lifetime Plat Hyatt Globalist
Miles One Card-Capital One

I was offered the Milesone card for my business. I see that the tickets are only on flights with a Sat night stay, coach only. Is this program any good? Do you get FF miles for the tickets they buy under this program?

Rob
Old Dec 4, 2003, 6:13 pm

Fake miles are just that -- fake miles. But if you want nothing more than domestic coach tickets, go for it.
http://www.flyertalk.com/pasttalk/ft...ML/000255.html
Old Dec 13, 2003, 7:28 am

Programs: delta pm, aa exp, hilton diamond
I have had the Miles One Card for 3 years. The miles work just like they advertise and you do get ff miles for your free ticket. If you are elite on the airline you are flying you get all of your benefits as if you bought a ticket. Is the program as good as others that is something you have to decide. I some time due to cash flow have to carry a balance and have found capital one to have a lower interest rate compared to the delta skymiles card. They also give you a full 30 days to pay off the balance or make a payment. Which is a lot better then Amex!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.