Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Capital One Quicksilver Uber 20% replacement?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2016, 11:48 pm

Programs: UA 1MM
You can double dip and get SPG points in addition to the above
Old Jun 18, 2016, 8:04 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Originally Posted by hytekjosh
Anyone able to see where you can track progress? Trying to locate that...
The Uber app as a builtin tracker right under the Quicksilver card if you have it added.

Shows
"Every 10th ride free up to $15 with Quicksilver."
0 of 9 rides taken.

Pretty slick, happened automatically.
Old Jun 20, 2016, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mhdena
The Uber app as a builtin tracker right under the Quicksilver card if you have it added.

Shows
"Every 10th ride free up to $15 with Quicksilver."
0 of 9 rides taken.

Pretty slick, happened automatically.
I don't see that...are you using an iPhone or Android?
Old Jun 20, 2016, 6:46 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
Iphone 6S Plus
Old Jun 20, 2016, 8:04 pm

I don't see that...are you using an iPhone or Android?
Originally Posted by mhdena
Iphone 6S Plus
The tracker shows up on my iPhone but not on my Android. Does it show up on anybody's Android?
Old Jun 21, 2016, 5:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mizzou1
The tracker shows up on my iPhone but not on my Android. Does it show up on anybody's Android?
I don't know if it had anything to do with it but I reached out to Uber and its now showing on my Android app.
Old Jun 21, 2016, 1:19 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
I don't know if it had anything to do with it but I reached out to Uber and its now showing on my Android app.
Update maybe?
Old Jun 21, 2016, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hiima
Update maybe?
I did not update the app to get it to show. It may have been server side or a lag.
Old Jun 21, 2016, 7:46 pm

After seeing your post, I did the same (reached out to Uber) and the problem was resolved.
Old Nov 11, 2016, 9:36 am
Original Poster

They just changed it from uber ride credit to pure $15 uber credit. They were supposed to convert the existing ride credits into uber credits. Mine disappeared. After a dozen back and forth with Uber saying they don't know what I am talking about despite providing the communication discussing the conversion, they relented and just gave me the credit. Now I just completed another 9 rides, got the $15 credit, selected to use it, it disappeared from my account but did not apply to the receipt/invoice and the back and forth has commenced trying to get them to understand my issue.
Old Nov 11, 2016, 10:01 am
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Topic check

Topic check:

this is Credit Card Programs forum and we are veering OT with Uber credit discussion.

~moderator
Old Nov 28, 2016, 11:47 am

Programs: Hyatt Glb, MR Plat
They just changed it from uber ride credit to pure $15 uber credit. They were supposed to convert the existing ride credits into uber credits. Mine disappeared. After a dozen back and forth with Uber saying they don't know what I am talking about despite providing the communication discussing the conversion, they relented and just gave me the credit. Now I just completed another 9 rides, got the $15 credit, selected to use it, it disappeared from my account but did not apply to the receipt/invoice and the back and forth has commenced trying to get them to understand my issue.
I just experienced the same issue, used the $15 credit on a ride and it didn't reflect on the receipt. The $15 credit has disappeared as well. However, I see my card was charged the correct amount (less $15) so I'm thinking it's taken care of on Cap One's end. Uber support is clueless.
Old Mar 26, 2017, 3:38 pm
Original Poster

so has anyone heard whether capitalone is going to continue to uber credit or is this really the last week to earn (and use by end of april)?
Old Mar 26, 2017, 3:57 pm

Programs: AA EXP OWE, DL DM ST+, AS MVPG, UA, BA, WN CP, Hyatt E, Ritz Plat, HH GM
Originally Posted by mysterym
so has anyone heard whether capitalone is going to continue to uber credit or is this really the last week to earn (and use by end of april)?
I think so, as Uber's new partner seems to be amex.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.