Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Protected Status?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2000, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Protected Status?

So far so good with the new schedule. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/smile.gif

The new schedule for CP has been uploaded and according to the agent I spoke with, the changes and adjustments have finished for now. Some of the changes are great for me such as: (YVR-SFO 4 daily, YYC-SFO 1 daily, YYZ-EWR 1 daily and YVR-YOW 2 daily with both A320 & 767 service), however, I will miss the YVR-YUL non-stops and the YVR-LAX (only 1 CP flight in July schedule).

I called today to check out the status of my April flights YVR-YEG and YEG-YYC and all but one were changed (or eliminated in the case of YVR-YEG frequencies). Minor changes in some cases, such as leaving for YEG at 10:30 instead of 9:10 but the major change is the schedule between YYC-YEG - 24 daily flights each way and almost half are jets! Amazing!
I got protected on the flights I actually wanted so I am still a happy Gold member.
Anyone have experiences yet with the new schedule?
Old Feb 15, 2000, 11:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
As I've already noted elsewhere, I've also been protected on all my future Cdn bookings, with minor inconveniences. However, none of my FF or paid flights have been protected on AC aircraft, as far as I know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.