Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Canadian Airlines Plus
Reload this Page >

Are we even going to get a membership package?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2000, 7:42 pm
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

Almost all the other airlines have mailed out their membership package out to their members.

However, it looks like we are not going to get ours soon.
Old Feb 5, 2000, 7:49 pm
Original Member

Well, I'm AC Elite http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/frown.gif and I have not recieved my package yet. We've still got 24 days!!!!!
Old Feb 7, 2000, 10:46 am
ALW

I'm AC Elite (and a "W") and I got my package on Monday (31/1).

No sign of a CP package of course. And I'm now resigned to being Gold, i.e. switching back to AC. The schedule will be driving me back to AC in any case.

andrew
Old Feb 9, 2000, 5:37 pm

No package here, either. And I was hoping to see if they'd be nice and upgrade me to EP, like they did 2 years ago when it first came out. On the other hand, since CP doesn't fly to Charlottetown anymore, maybe I should just start flying AC, despite the fact that I have never had an enjoyable trip with them since I turned 18.
Old Feb 11, 2000, 10:18 am

Programs: BA GGL, FPC Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Amb
I'm AC Super Elite and I still don't have my pack, but my partner, who is Prestige, got his 4 days ago.

Maybe the SE package is so loaded down with goodies that it takes longer in the mail http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/rolleyes.gif

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.