Wiki Posts
Search

AC pilots on CP flight

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2000, 11:19 am
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

AC pilots on CP flight

Travelled from YYZ - YYC - YVR yesterday. Extremely long flight due to the strong headwinds... 4 hrs 45 mins from YYZ - YYC, combined with the need of deicing, delayed into YYC for 2 hours which ruin my plan of having an hour in YYC. I already knew I was going to miss my 12:00pm connection to YVR. However, when I deplane, the conceirge had the 1:00pm flight boarding pass ready for me and upgraded too http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/smile.gif !! While I overheard at the counter when another GOLD who was originally upgraded on the 12:00 flight was told there was no way they have space to upgrade anyone on the 1:00pm flight.

The strange thing occur on the YYC - YVR flight, 10 J seats, 5 AC employee (2 pilot, 3 FAs), 2 CP regional captain and 3 passenger including me. The AC pilot who sat next to me said that the original flight that they were to fly from YYC - YVR was cancelled, therefore they are flying to YVR to fly YVR - YYC. Those AC pilots/FAs seems quite surprise when CP offered a meal service on the flight yesterday! Noticed when the CP pilot try to start a conversation with the AC pilot, the AC pilot didn't seem too interested.

Regards,
Empress

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.