Wiki Posts
Search

YYZ - YVR

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 1999, 11:14 am
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

YYZ - YVR

Closing on my last business trip for a while because I got promoted, I could have keep my job now, but they gave me an "attractive" raise. I'll really miss the travel no matter what people think about travel.
YVR, LAX in July -- family going together.
Hopefully can upgrade all 3, but only myself is a Gold, other are Club, I guess I have to keep my fingers crossed.
HKG in Aug -- Glad it's a J ticket.
Then that's the end, however I'll still be a regular here though. http://talk.flyertalk.com/forum/smile.gif
I was on the 5:45pm flight out of YYZ. I was quite pleased that I got the single seat. As usual, CP tried to fill up their J cabin, I overheard FA asking a gate agent "where are you going to get number 25" (There are 25 J seats).
Even though we are used to hearing the pilot's briefing. The captain yesterday did not say a word until prior to landing.
Was sort of disappointed that it's not a proud wings aircraft. Only been on one this year. I hope the 747 to HK in aug will be cause I notice some 747 are still in old colour. Beside all that, the flight was uneventful, even arrived 20 mins ahead of schedule. Had the same FA from last time.

Regards,
Empress
Old Jun 23, 1999, 3:37 pm

Programs: Air Canada Aeroplan, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles
If I recall correctly, there are now at least 2 of CP's 4 747 in Proud Wings. So you'll have a 50/50 chances. Wish you'll have a nice trip. http://talk.flyertalk.com/forum/smile.gif
Old Jun 24, 1999, 1:15 am
Suspended

Programs: BA, SQ, AA, QF, CX, VS
Old colours does not mean old seats. There are some aircraft who still have the old paint job with new seats supporting the new seat picth.

HK in Aug - it's gonna be HOT.

Have fun !
Old Jun 24, 1999, 11:37 am
Company Representative - Air Canada
Original Poster

Actually, all of the 767 has new seat pitch. The only difference between old colours and new colour are the colour of the seats, blankets, interiors and the safety folders. That's all.

Regards,
Empress

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.