Slow Website Statement

Old Nov 8, 1998, 6:19 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
Slow Website Statement

Anybody else been accessing Canadian's website to look at their mileage? The last complete statement I can find on my activity is for July and the last entry was for late August. I have many car rentals in arrears which still remain to be credited. Is everybody else experiencing the same slowness. This is one of the reasons I switched to Air Canada and am Super Elite there now. I like some of the international rewards (e.g. Africa) better on Canadian than on Air Canada but their Canadian Plus service has been less than stellar.
Old Nov 12, 1998, 2:30 pm
Original Member

You are right, I have noticed the slow response time to process any txns. to the acct. with the exception of flights.

I am not sure if you call them directly, if you would get the updated info. or not.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.