Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

Anyone Know Who The VIP Was At YYZ 11-7?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2007, 11:55 pm
Original Poster

Driving down highway 27 Wednesday night about 10pm and I noticed the police had the ramp from the westbound 401 to the southbound 427 blocked. I had the CB radio on and heard somebody on the southbound 427 by Dixon say the police had it blocked as well. Then as I get down to Queensway, I hear somebody on the QEW say the eastbound is blocked at the 427. Then I hear "There goes King S%$#'s motorcade now."

Anyone know who the big wig was coming in that got the special treatment? How many world leaders get this treatment in Toronto. I know POTUS, and figure the Queen and the Pope, but what about Harper when he goes to a Leafs game? At least this wasn't at rush hour, unlike when Bush 41 came to the Jays game back in 90 or 91 LOL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.