Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

Gift Baskets in Canada

Gift Baskets in Canada

Old Dec 8, 2006, 12:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL, AA, US, AC, Marriott Platinum, HHhonors Silver (Woo Hoo!)
Unhappy Gift Baskets in Canada

Does anyone out there have any recommended mail order sites in Canada that do a good and reliable job of specialty Gift Baskets?

We just tried a place called Grenville Station, located in Barrie, Ontario which was on the Canadian Gift Basket retailers Association site. Their customer service is poor and they are not particularly reliable to say the least, compared with similar sites in the U.S., so we are hoping someone in the FlyerTalk community has some good recommendations that don't involve cross-border shopping.

Thanks.
Old Dec 8, 2006, 1:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
since this is not communitybuzz related, I move it to the Canada forum

chrissxb
co-moderator
communitybuzz!
Old Dec 11, 2006, 6:15 pm

Oh man, I feel this problem. I had a heck of a time in a similar situation, and eventually wound up calling different likely local stores in the area I was looking at sending it (Edmonton, AB in my case).

Canada Post is not beloved by many -- even when you're just talking sending it from one Canadian destination to another, so I really think using the online yellow pages for the area you want to send it to is your best bet.

Another option would be to search the local newspapers online for articles about gift baskets or similar services -- at this time of year, newspapers often do round ups of such local services.
Old Dec 11, 2006, 6:38 pm

Programs: AA, HHilton, Starwood
This is the company I use for corporate and gift baskets.

www.baskits.com

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.