Community
Wiki Posts
Search

YYZ Day Room

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2023, 5:47 pm
Original Poster

YYZ Day Room

Has anyone recently booked a day room at either the Sheraton Gateway or the Alt Hotel at YYZ? I know the Alt used to offer them via their website but it doesn’t seem to be an option anymore. Neither hotel comes up on the various day room booking sites and I’m trying to avoid having to shuttle to a hotel—in which case we might opt to take the UP train into the city and grab some lunch. We have about 8 hours to I’ll prior to a TATL.

If anyone has somewhat recent experience/knowledge I’d be happy to hear. Otherwise, I’ll go the old fashioned route and give the hotels a call.

UPDATE: The Alt Hotel reports that they offer day rooms on a walk-in basis and dependent on availability.

Last edited by arf04; Jan 21, 2023 at 8:49 pm
Old Apr 2, 2023, 9:12 pm

Hey op have you got the day room at alt? If so what was their rates? Thanks in advance
Old Apr 3, 2023, 8:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
dayuse.com (and many other day hotel websites) have many YYZ hotels with shuttles available for 6-8 hours during the day for as low as USD70
tcook052 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.