Search

CVM Medical at YVR

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2022, 10:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL- PM, AA-PlatPro
CVM Medical at YVR

Hi,

Anyone had any recent experiences with CVM medical testing at YVR? My last trip was in December (it was an hour wait to get swabbed even with a reservation) and I'm wondering if it's still about the same?

Thank you!
Old May 28, 2022, 11:15 pm

Use Bon Voyage Medical - hands down so much better than CVM

Use Bon Voyage Medical inside the airport (inside the Fairmont YVR, just before you get to CVM). They’re so much better than CVM; they actually honor their booked times, have confirmatory testing and give you your results in 25-30 min - I got mine last time. I made the mistake of booking with CVM in early January; I waited in line for an hour only to register then get out in another line. I cancelled that appointment then I was fed up and close to missing my flight. Went upstairs, very short line up, super efficient, got my test emailed to me and hard copy in 25 minutes. Superb experience.

Originally Posted by rmp_king
Hi,

Anyone had any recent experiences with CVM medical testing at YVR? My last trip was in December (it was an hour wait to get swabbed even with a reservation) and I'm wondering if it's still about the same?

Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.